Friday, October 3, 2008

Save Yourself......

Do you work for a boss who couldn't lead a thirsty horse to water? Is he/she one of those bosses that is in a position of leadership but can't spell leadership much less exhibit any of the characteristics associated with it?

Well here's the deal.... Working for an idiot is your choice, that's right.... If you don't like it, get out! SAVE YOURSELF! I know, I used to work for one... and I did just that. I got out and my life is much better as a result. I now get to watch from the outside as this moron and the yes men and women that surround him continue to run this organization into the ground and drive people away like it's the right thing to do.

Seriously, you owe it to yourself and those who care about you to get out and find a role in an organization that believes in you, cares about you, and allows you to grow.

Just believe...

1 comment:

Hurricane said...

You are correct and I would love to just do that. My resume has gone out as of today. Thanks for "pep-talk" yesterday...